It was another
blue Monday for me at work as I multitask between work and chatting with some
of my Recon frens on Msn.
Amidst the
usual “Hi, How are u doing”, Luke suddenly msged.
Luke: Hey there
slut boi, u game for some kinky action at a Sauna
Zac: How kinky?
Luke: You be tied
up, hooded, and left in the dark room to be used.
As i read the
last msg, i felt a bulge in my pants...
Zac:
Seriously? Tied as in tied helpless? And
Hooded so i cant see a thing?
Luke: Yes. I wanan
see u get molested and humiliated by the crowd, and getting used at both ends.
Zac: Sounds
hot... But when do u wanna do it?
Luke: Tomorrow?
When was the last time u wanked off.
Zac: I wanked
bout 4 days ago.
Luke: and i bet u
are hard tinking bout it now.
Zac: Yes sir!!! (i
was rock hard and rubbing my throbbing cock)
Luke: Thats a gd
bitch. So i see u tomorrow 8pm at the sauna?
Zac: Yes sir!
The day went by
slower than usual. I just could not wait for tomorrow.
*The next day 8pm
outside the sauna.
I have met Luke
before for session at his place, but today was a different theme, and i was
nervous about what was to happen inside the sauna.
Luke arrived at 8
on the dot and without a word, he jus glance at me and walked into the sauna, i
followed behind, jus like a dog.
Once inside, I
got to my lockers and changed into my towel, but the towel was not going to
stay on for long as Luke whispered to me, “Get naked and meet me in the
showers”
As Luke walked
away wrapped with a towel just like everyone else, my cock started to erect
under my towel, bulging, as I put my clothes away into the locker. As ordered,
I peeled my towel off and locked my locker. I took a deep breath and walked
calmly to the showers.
The showers was
not far away frm the lockers, but the fact that I was butt naked with a rock
hard 6” pointing out infront, made the walk a long walk. I was of avg built,
and had an army boy hair style, shaved from my neck down, with a nice bubble
butt.
With my cock at
attention, I sure attracted lots of un-necessary attention as i walked to the
showers. Most jus stared at me, while a few naughty ones either spanked my butt
or gave my hard cock a stroke or two.
By the time i
reached the entrance to the showers, my
cock was throbbing and starting to show signs of pre-cum. Luke grabbed me and
pushed me to the floor. “Crawl u bitch!” As i fell to the ground, a few guys in
the shower area turned and took a peek at whats happening.
I felt so
humiliated, crawling like a dog on the floor as Luke brought me to the shower
and washed me up. After the bath, he gave me a rub down with his towel and had
me follow him. On all fours as i walked like a dog behind him.
Luke walked to
his locker, puts his towel in and grabbed a small bag out of it, locked his
locker and walked to the dark maze area in jus his undies. As i followed behind
him on fours, more guys stared at me, and more naughty hands found its way to
my tight ass and hard cock. I was dripping wet by now.
Hoping to get
into a room with Luke, as i felt so naked and humiliated, letting guys touch
me, watch me naked and hard crawling around the sauna. But Luke dint go into
the private room yet, he walked around the maze, making sure everyone there had
a good look and grope of my body and hard throbbing cock.
After 2 rounds of
the maze, Luke walked into a Room, and i happily followed him in. As he closed
the door, I started to hump his leg like a horny dog. Rubbing my face against
his body, i felt his hard bulge and a wet spot. He mus have enjoyed having me naked
and paraded around the sauna like a dog. I took a sniff at his bulge, it was a
little pee-ish with precum. My cock stood at attention.
Luke suddenly
pulled me up onto the bed, and said to me, “The fun is jus beginning bitch.” A lycra hood was suddenly pulled over my head
and a collar locked on. The hood had a mouth hole, and i tried to lick Luke’s
nipple as he was locking on the collar around my neck. But he cheekily pulled
further away from my tongue’s reach, “you got to earn tat boi...”, and a ball gagged
was forced into my mouth. I let out a soft moan in protest. But my cocked
throbbed happily.
With the gag and hood in place, i was partly
blinded and only moans can be heard. Luke grabbed my hard cock and pulled me
off the bed. “stand here” As he started to put ropes over my body. It was not
long before my body was in a Jap Body harness with my hands tied behind my back
with some additional ropes binding my arms together. I was totally helpless
now.
Luke checked the
ropes making sure it was not too tight, yet un-escapable. I felt totally
vulnerable, my cock, my ass and nipples felt so exposed. And to prove a point,
Luke grabbed me by my balls and gave my nipples a pinch, as i moaned into the
gag. “Lets show u around now. And stay close to me because im sure the horny
guys out there will be happy to use a helpless slut like u, and u cant do a
thing to stop them. Hmm but aint that the point?” Luke giggled.
Suddenly i
realised he was serious about having me bond up and shown around at the sauna, and
even possibly been left there for them to use me. I struggled in my bounds and
tired to beg him to not leave me there. But all the struggles was in vain, i
was unable to get free, and my begging were jus moans to him...
Luke smiled at
me, and i swear it was an evil grin, knowing that i was helpless. He turned and
opened the door and walked out. I followed him out clumsily. And as i stood out
of the room, into the not so dark darkmaze, i felt as if time suddenly stood
still. All eyes were on me. A helpless lean toned guy at 175cm tall, with a
hard throbbing 6” cock, firm chest roped up with nipples protruding, hooded and
gagged with drool dripping down.
But time did not
stop, Jus stepping out of the room, i had already lost sight of Luke. Afraid of
moving around, i jus stood there, next to the room i jus came out from. I tired
looking around for Luke, but the hood limited my vision. I tired calling out
his name, but the gag muffled it into moans. He knew what he was doing.
He had
planned tis all out.
Guys walked past
me, some looked and wondered what i was, while a few whispered among themself.
“tis is sm” “wow... Bondage” “omg so kinky” ... ... I could only stand there and wait, hoping
Luke comes back for me. No way was i going to wander around the maze and get
lost init all tied up.
My cock failed to
get soft. It was enjoying my helpless predicament. As it throb away waving to
the passer bys. And it sure did catch their attention. I felt hands grabbing my
hard cock, stroking it, slapping it, pulling on it, as they walked pass. A few
other guys caressed my chest, and played with my helpless body. Soft moans
could be heard as I struggled helplessly, been molested by the horny guys at
the Sauna.
My cock had no
chance to get soft at all with the constant teasing of my body, and the fact
tat i was helpless, gagged and hooded, dint help either. But soon there was
lesser people playing with me as most jus walked by and looked curiously.
My Cock started
to soften, but as it was starting to go down, an ooze of drool from my gagged
mouth dripped down onto my cock head. My cock throbbed at the contact and soon
was rock hard again... I let out a soft moan and leaned against the wall in
pleasure and agony. I was freaking horny!
The moans caught
the attention of a passer by, as i saw a dark image approaching me. I could not
make out who he was but Fuck... he sure knew what he was doing. He touched my
hooded head and ran his fingers down my mouth to my chest. With some drool from
my mouth, he lightly pinches my nipples. I felt his wet touch on my nipple and
moaned loudly in pleasure. My cock got super hard and throbbed with precum oozing
out.
His hand ran down
my roped body and found its way to my cock. As he held my balls firmly,
squeezing it, his other hand was at my cock. His fingers rubbing the precum
over my sensitive dick head. My cock stood hard and helpless to stop him. All i
could do was moan and squirm...
“Looks like you
have earned it boi” Luke said...
“Oh the guy torturing my cock was Luke” I thought to myself. “MmpMPh. “ i moaned.
Luke removed the
ball gag and kept it, he then pushed my head towards his chest as my tongue
hungrily searched for his nipples. I licked his nipples and sucked on it. Luke
moaned, as he grabbed my cock jerking me off a little, bringing me close to the
edge. I felt like i was in heaven.
Luke suddenly
pinched my nipples, bringing me back to reality and causing me to let out a
loud moan. “time for you to be used slut.” Luke said as he rubbed his bulge in
his undies against my throbbing cock. “and im so gonna enjoy watching it”
I was suddenly
pushed away frm the wall and into the path of the dark maze into the darkest
area. I could hardly see as i was guided by Luke into the Dark corner. Now i
was completely blinded as i cant see a thing through the hood. I felt Luke’s
hard cock rub against my bonded hands as he hug me from behind and whispered
into my ear, “Aint tis ur fantasy bitch? Now its gonna become a reality.”
With that said,
he pushed me into a corner, as i bump into a few guys. Than i felt Luke hand
left my body. I was now alone in the darkest corner of the maze with lots of
horny guys around, all wanting some form of enjoyment. And i was helplessly
tied jus for their enjoyment.
Like fresh meat
into the Lion’s den, my body was been grabbed and touched by people all over.
My nipples roughly squeezed and pulled, my ass spanked, grabbed and even
fingers finding its way to my hole. My hard cock stroked and kept throbbing
hard. I wanted to call out for Luke, but true enough tis was my fantasy, thus
moans of pleasure came out instead.
Fear suddenly hit
me as one guy dug his fingers lube with his saliva into my ass. I tried to pull away but i could not get away
frm him as infornt of me, other guys were pinching away at my nipples. I moaned
hoping they would stop the torture, and struggled to show i dint wan it. But my
struggles only showed them how helpless i was
A hand suddenly
grabbed my head and it was pushed to his chest. I knew wat he wanted, and i was
helpless to do anyting but give it to him. My tongue sticked out and found his
nipples as i licked him, causing him to moan in pleasure. But he wanted more.
He lifted his arms and forced my face into his armpits. His pits were hairy and
had a strong manly stench to it. I moaned helplessly as he ordered me to lick
them. I licked ... tasting his man sweat as i took in his man scent.
The finger up my
ass was still there, but instead of one, it was two fingers now. My struggles
gave in to the torture from the guys, and my cock was enjoying it all. Soon
with some lube, the guy fingering me how had 3 fingers up my ass, while my head
was now pushed down on a cock.
I was now in a
very vulnerable position, standing bent
over, with me hands and arms blinded behind my back. My mouth gagged with a
cock, and my ass with 3 fingers up it. My nipples constantly been teased...
How
worst cant this get?
Much worst... the
fingers were soon pulled out of my ass and i felt someone taking position
behind me. My fingers felt his hard cock, lubed with a condom over. It was
thick and at least 6” long. I tried to push him away, but as if he had help,
some guys pulled my arm away from him to let him do his thing.
With no regards
bout my pleasure, the guy jus aimed his cock right at my hole. Teasing it a
little, and soon once the head was half way in, he jammed the whole shaft deep
into my tight ass. The pain was intense, i screamed, even with the cock down my
mouth, i screamed as loud as i can, hoping Luke would step in and stop them. I
struggled trying to do all tat i can to get that huge cock out of my ass. But
the guys holding me down and the ropes dint allow tat to happen.
A cloth was
brought to my nose, i smelt something sweet... i struggled and tired holding my
breath. But soon i needed air, I gasp
for air, breathing thru my mouth, but a hand pushed my head deeper onto the
cock, I was breathless now... i took a deep breath frm my nose... ... and tat
was it.
“Some Poppers for
the slut, so that the guys can really use u good..” i heard a voice as i faded away,
my body weaken, relax.ed... i swear it was Luke. ... and tis was when i was
used real good.
The big cock
buried deep in my ass started to move in and out, pounding me deep. He fucked
me deep and fast. He dint care if i was enjoying, he jus fuckd me, enjoying
every push deep into my ass. The guy infront also started to ram his dick
deeper into my mouth, his cock was about 5.5” but it was deep enough to gag me.
I was used at both ends, and i was high on poppers, i felt hands on my nipples,
pulling away at it, pinching it. I moaned... like a slut.
In mists of all
the torture, i felt a sudden bliss, a warm mouth wrapped my throbbing cock,
sucking up the precum and licking my cock head. I was in heaven and hell at the
same time. The guy at my ass fucked deeper and harder as he closed his climax,
and so did the guy at my mouth, both pumped me hard. But the mouth on my cock
was slow and careful not to make me cum but sure enough to keep me at the edge.
It dint take long for both cocks to fill my up, one deep down my throat,
forcing the cum straight into my stomach white the other deep in my ass into
the condom.
Both cocks pulled
out almost at the same time, leaving me empty and craving for more. And it dint
take long
for 2 more cocks to replace them. Both rammed in and out of my hole,
and soon filled it up with cum too.
Poppers were fed to me once a while, keeping my high and slutty, and the
mouth at my cock kept me at the edge, as i oozed lots of precum.
Im sure Luke was
enjoying it, watching me as both my holes are been filled, and im helpless to
do anyting, cant even cum or touch my own cock, an been forced fed poppers once
in a while.
After countless
cocks and cumming in both my holes, i was totally spent, i was used real good,
sweating in my ropes. My nipples sore from all the abuse from the random guys
pinching on it. And my cock kept throbbing hard frm a skilled mouth of an
unknown guy.
I was then led to
a bed in the dark area of the maze, there i was laid on my back. Ah.. i tot it
was time for me to rest, but my legs
were lifted up and with my arms pinned under my body, i could not do anything
to stop them, i knew what was going to
happen, Sure enough a lube up condom cock found its way deep into my ass, now
totally loosen by the fucks earlier.
As my ass got
pounded, i felt people around my head area. The lycra hood was pulled off, but
it was still too dark to make out who the people were. I felt a hand pat my
head and a whisper, “enjoying it bitch?” it was luke. “Yes sir” i moaned as the
cock up my ass thrust deeper throbbing as it shot deep in the condom in my ass.
“Great, its only 9.30 and lots more horny cocks are eager to empty their load
before they leave, so have fun...” Luke took his hard cock out of his undies
and waved it above my face. He slapped it a few times and pushed it into my
mouth. I sucked on it as he played with my oversensitive nipples. I moaned and
groaned.
Another cock was
soon replaced up my ass, and the pounding started all over. As each guy fucked
me, their hard cock hit and rubbed again my prostrate. Causing my cock to throb
and ooze lots of precum. Some of the bigger and longer cocks drove me nuts,
almost causing me to cum handfree. This guy fucked me very rough, as i moaned
loudly groaning away...
But soon 2 hard
cocks was revealed infront of my eyes and both started slapping my face, asking
me to suck it. I sucked it one at a time, but they could not wait, and soon i
was gagged with both cocks down my mouth.
My jaws ached but i was unable to do anyting. My moans and groans were
now muffled sounds of pleasure.
It dint take long
for the 2 cocks to unload a their hot juice all over my face. And as soon as
they pulled away, another cock was replaced in my mouth. My faced started to be
covered with hot jizz from the horny guys, most jus wanting to unload as they
watched me getting used. While those tat could wait lined up for my ass.
The next cock up
my ass was slow and gentle... as he fucked he bent over and looked at me, it
was Luke. “U wanna cum bitch? With me deep inside u?” he teased me... i mumbled
a yes as i sucked on a cock.
Luke pushed his
cock deep into me, he filled me up real good, his cock was 6” and thick. As he
fucked me, his hands jerked my cock, and it felt like the hands that were
jerking and sucking me while i was been fucked earlier. Luke had been keeping
me on the edge since jus now. I moaned as i felt orgasm nearing... i was so
horny. I was gona shoot. AAH.h.h..h..h. !! i moaned...
But Luke,
suddenly pulled his cock out and let go of my cock. He had taken me right to
the edge or orgasm and left me hanging. My cock throbbed as pre cum oozed out,
aching for a simple to touch, i wanted to cum. The cock at my face shot his
load, as he watched me suffer frm my near orgasm.
The crowd had
lessen most had already shot their load all over my face or deep in my ass into
the condom. But there were still a few guys waiting at a go at my ass. And This
next guy was a show stopper!
Before he entered
me, he placed his cock at my hands area letting me feel him up. I grasped at at
the size, it was longer than both my hand grip together. And it was thick with
a slight curve up. I swear it was at least 7.5” he looked at me and said, “i
aint gonna stop till you fucking shoot ur load with me pounding ur ass.”
“Please can i have
poppers ?” i begged, knowing i was unable to take tat size even though my ass
was loose and well lubed up.
“You are already
a lose slut” he replied and he positioned his cock at my hole. The head went in
quite easily, but the rest of the shaft, was gonna be a challenge. But i cant
do anything about it. He slowly pushed his cock deeper into my ass, as his cock
was curved upwards ,his cock head was rubbing against my sensitive
prostrate. It caused my cock to throb,
but the feeling was too intense for me to reach any orgasm. I can only hope he
don’t last long.
But i was wrong,
He pushed in his cock fully deep into my ass. He bent over and said, “Oh and
btw i don’t cum fast. Might take an
hr or more” and true enough 20min into
the fucking, i was sweating away on the bed, struggling helplessly, as guys
added more cum on my face. And my cock was rock hard at the verge of orgasm
with his fucking but it was too sensitive for me to shoot.
My cock was
throbbing hard, the veins busting, and my balls aching to shoot its load. Its
been almost 4 days since i last wanked and been hours of fucking, teasing and
edging since. I wanted to blow my load. But i was jus kept at the edge.
As the guy fucked
me rough and slow, it only gave me more intense feeling and kept me nearer to
the edge. It was as if he knew wat he was doing. It was pure torture for both
my ass and cock.
Then he lifted me
up a little and changed the position of my butt, and pushed his cock deep into
me. I felt the same intense feeling but tis time it felt nice. He started his
hard pounding and soon, i was moaning away like a horny slut eager to cum. I
pushed my ass downwards towards is hard pounding cock, try to get it deeper
into my ass.
He fucked deep
and fast, than slowed down to a few quick thrust, and fast again... he repeated
this cycle. And soon i was there. I felt it... an Intense feeling overwhelmed
me. I closed my eyes. And feel the bonds of the ropes, the cum on my face and
his cock deep in my ass.
He pushed deeper
and fucked rough. He Picked up speed and was soon pounding into my like a wild
beast. I felt his cock got harder as it started to shoot its load deep in my
ass. The condom catching it all but i felt the shots against my ass walls, and
on my prostrate.
I let out a moan
of ecstasy , as my cum built up at the base of my cock forcing its way out. But
the guys fucking slowed as his cock throb the last bit of cum out. “please
don’t stop, Fuck me harder.. pls...!!!!” i begged.
As his last shot
of cum shot into the condom, he pulled out and thrust his cock back deep into
my ass once
last time. His head rubbing
pass the prostrate, and tat was enough for my cock to explode with my cum.
“arG.ggHHhH.......” i moaned as my cock throbbed with a handless orgasm. The
cum travelled from the base of my cock and out thru the head, as the guy pulled
his long thick cock out, rubbing against the prostrate one last time.
I felt the
intense pleasure, never like any i had before. But Soon it all ended there. As
he pulled his cock out. My Own cock throbbed, hoping for a hand to jerk it. My
ass suddenly felt empty and needed his cock back in. “Plssss!!! Fuck me plsss!!
Push it back in!!!” i screamed helplessly, as my first shot of cum shot out,
followed by a slow torturous oozing of cum, the orgasm was somewhat incomplete.
“I told u i will
stop when u cum, and i keep up to my word.” He stood and watch me in agony, He
smiled to himself. Knowing he had given me pleasure yet tortured me at the same
time. A hand grabbed my hair and a moan was let out, Luke was jerking his cock
over my face and he was right at the point of no return. Hot Cum landed on my
face as Luke shot all over my face, enjoying the last fuck and ruined orgasm i
jus had.
“Please fuck
me... “ i begged as i felt empty and my cock still rock hard, balls filled with
cum still. But Luke smiled and pulled me off the bed and knelt me down on the
floor. Lets see if anyone is kind enough to jerk u off.
The guy tat had
fucked me and left me in tis state of ruined orgasm was still there, and he
watched as the other guys jus came to me and unloaded their cum on my face. No
one offered to help me as my cock throbbed, still hard and aching to cum.
Most of the guys
had left, only Luke me and the guy was left. Luke looked at him, and asked, “u
wanna help him unload?”
The guy stepped
forward “sure. But i cant say it would be a nice one for him”
Luke grinned, “Im
sure he wont mind. Oh and take ur time, i got quite a bit of things left to
do.”
The guy grabbed
my cock with a firm grip and jerked my slow, he knew i was close but he kept me
at the edge.
Luke than showed
me a handful of condoms. “this is the load left behind by the guys tat fucked
u”
“Pls feed me the
cum. Pls.... I begged
“Only after u
finish eating them all, then we will let u cum understand?”
“Yes sir” i
replied as i opened my mouth.
Luke took the
first condom and squeezed it above my face, making sure some of it land on my
face as it flows to my mouth. I felt so slutty, but i was horny for more. The
guy dint increase the jerking speed, keeping my right on the edge as Luke fed
me condom after condom.
After eating over
30 condom loads, i begged Luke to let me cum.
Its has been
almost 3 hrs of rough fucks by over 50 horny guys at the sauna, helpless to do
anything and unable to pleasure myself, my ass sore frm the fucking and feeling
empty now, My cock throbbing and aching to cum. But the guy holds my cock, and
i am tied up. If i am to cum its all in his hands.
Luke looked at
the guy, “whenever u are ready”
The guy smiled
and speed up the jerking. Luke grabbed both my nipples and pinched it hard. I
Let out a moan, as i got closer to cumming. “A.hhhhh Ye a Im cumming...!!!”
“Yea come for me
bitch” the guy said, “Yea cum now boy...” Luke added.
The guy suddenly
pushed one hand onto my face and wiped the cum all over, i closed my eyes and
the intense feeling of cumming started to fill my cock up. Thinking back of how
was i used for the past 3 hours and feeling the cum on my face as the guy
rubbed it all over, my ass sore and my mouth tasting of cum and cock. I was
there... at the point of no return.
Luke twists my nipples and tat was it... I let out a loud groan moan....
“AaHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
Luke twists my nipples and tat was it... I let out a loud groan moan....
“AaHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
But the guy
suddenly let go of my cock, “nah ok im tired.. i shld go now.” He said as he
stood up and left.
Leaving me
hanging again, cum was right at the tip, jus a touch and its gonna shoot out.
“i guess tats it
than?” Luke said.
“Please .. pls
jus a touch and i can cum already. Pls..! jus one more touch” i begged as my
throbbing cock fucked the air...
“How badly do u
wan it?” Like asked
“Very sir. ..
pls... Pl.s..ss jus touch it sir pls.s.”
“u’ll do anything
jus to cum now?”
“yes sir!! Pls..
anyting...”
“Even if it means
to be tied up here at the sauna again?”
“Yes sir!! Even
if its to be tied up here again and to be used like a slut”
“Good boy... its
a deal than we shall come back here next month”
Luke replied with an evil grin on his face.
Luke stood up and
used his feet to rub against my cock. I thrust forward into his feet and with
the touch i managed to shoot my load. “aAAAHHhhhhhh” i moaned as my cum shot
out landing all over his leg.
Luke then stood
infront of me and i felt warm cum landing on my body, i looked up and saw Luke
cumming on me again, as my cock was still throbbing aching for another touch. I
tried to hump his leg, but was only able to get a slight touch against it. My
Orgasm was once again ruined as cum oozed out, dripping on his feet.
Luke raised his
leg to my face, “Clean it boi”
I licked my cum
off his feet, feeling so humiliated and use.
My cock still hard from the ruined orgasm. Horny but contented. I followed Luke to the
showers to get cleaned up.
It was indeed a
fantasy made into reality.
Inspired by a true event. But always
remember Safety First! Use a condom!
And sometimes fantasy aint always wat u
get in reality.