=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Collecting sec sch bois undies+pe shirt by Knottyzac


It’s been twenty years since I left sec sch, today I decided to go back to pay my teachers a visit, if any were still left. Nope it was not teacher’s day yet, but the sch was re-built, and I wanted to have a look at wat’s new…

I went to sch after my work, at bout 5pm. As I walked through the sch gate, I saw dozens of cute sweaty sch boys, walking around. They smelled great… I took a short tour on my own, and wandered around the new campus.

The classrooms still had the moist, sweaty smell of sch boys. My cock by now was rock hard and aching in my undies. I sat in one classroom, and rubbed my crotch as I enjoyed the smell, and thought back bout my sch days, and how I would jerk off everyday after sch, in some classroom.

I almost shot my load, but I controlled myself, I still have lots of the campus I have yet to visit. As I was leaving the classroom, I saw a yellow tanktop under a desk.

I reached for it, it was still moist. Thinking back, I remembered taking sweaty shirts and undies frm classrooms and toilets. Taking up the tanktop I pressed it against my nose, taking in the sweaty smell… I stuffed the tanktop into my bag and left for the next classroom.

By the time I was done with the classroom on the first floor, I had already collected 10 sweaty pe shirts. I decided to try the next floor and I got a shocked at wat I saw…

In one sec3 class, there was over 20 pe shirts, and it was fresh with sweat. The classroom lights were on and sch bag all around but no one was in sight. I told myself I have hit the jackpot. My bag was already full of shirts, so I decide to take some guys bag, and load it up wif all the sweaty pe shirts.

I swear I could have shot my load, touching those wet sweaty shirts… but I tried to hold back, I knew tat I had more to take… every shirt I grabbed, I would take a sniff before putting it into the bag.

I rushed out of the classroom and headed to the nearest toilet… to avoid getting caught. To my horror the toilet stinked of sweat, and piles of dirty undies were all around… some socked wif piss, some stained till it was dark yellow…

That was all I could control. I have never seen so many used undies in the toilet before… well last time after my sch camp I did… so I guessed they must be having some camp too…

 I locked the toilet door, and started to collect all the undies, putting them in to a plastic bag… I even found a pair in the urinal. It was socked in piss… and stinked horriblely. I took it and put it into another bag… by the time I was done… I knew I needed to jerk off.

I had collected over 15 undies and 20+ shirts, all of which were sweaty and dirty…

I took the bag of sweat pe shirts… and wore a few, taking some I smelled it and rubbed it all over my face… I was so fucking horny tat I also took the pissed filled undies, and gagged myself…  smelling a few undies and shirt..

I blew my load … shooting all over the toilet floor… still horny, I jerked my cock again.. milking another load out… I was tired… weak frm the enjoyment…

I washed up and left wif all my goods… the bus ride back was long… and my cock started to get hard again…

When I reached home, I kept each shirt and undie in a ziplock bag… enjoying it each day… till it was all “clean” and smell-less, I would go back to my sch for another visit…

The end.