=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Knottyinc - A new step forward.


A new logo but the same old Knottyinc. 

Knottyinc could not have been possible without you, my subs and my followers. 

It has been almost 4 years. Knottyinc has grew from a little Knottyzac. Through these years, many subs has experienced the Knotty experience and kept coming back for more. 

How is it possible? Because at Knottyinc, I understand that every sub is different and have different needs. Each and every session is crafted to suit each and every sub. This makes it a truly Knotty experience. 

Have you had a session that you dint really enjoy, or a session that you felt could have been better? 

The cold, hard fact is that, while many are into Bdsm and Kinks. Most are just treating it as a session. 

There is more to a session than just play. There is Chemistry, Trust and a Bonding that words cant explain. 

My fellow subs and followers, no one else can give you the Knotty experience, be it experiencing in real or reading it on my blog. 

For every session, many turn to me not simply because of the amount of gears I have or for the sadistic treatment they receive but because I put the Sub's interest before mine and I always respect their limits and concerns.  

From this day... as I present my new Knotty Logo. I also want to take a step of change. 

I have decided to pay more attention to my subs, to those whom I have met before and those who understands what a Knotty experience is. I apologise if I have left you out for a little too long or dint play with you as often as you wanted. My focus is now on you. 

And to my followers, Thank you for following. A lot more awaits you on Knottyinc.