Alvin
is a 20yr old 3rd sergeant from infantry. Wif stats of 172cm 54kg,
his bod was lean, fit and toned… he had
nice hairy legs too.
A
little bout me, im Isaac, staff sergeant Isaac. Stats 175 60. I arranged a
meeting wif Alvin a week back, and also asked him to prepare a sweaty no4 for
me.
As I
sat in the dinning room, eating my lunch, waiting for Alvin to come… my mind
kept tinking of the tings tat was going to happen.
“RingRing…”
Alvin
called and told me he has arrived… I rushed through my lunch and open the door
to let him in. he was cute and fit… I felt a rush in my cock.
I
showed him to my room and asked him to wear the sweaty no4, which was sealed in
a zip lock bag… I took it out for him and smelled it. It was still moist wif
sweat and it smelled real nice. He told me he wore it tis morning too…
I jus
smelled at him as I watched him got dressed… By the time he had his boots on, I
had already prepared all my tools… I wanted to hug him, but I dint dare… so I
asked him onto my bed…
I tied
him spread eagle to the bed frame… when I was done, I could see a tent is his
slacks. I sat back and admired my work. He was all tied and helpless. To finish
it off, I gagged him wif a sock, and blindfolded him… he moaned tired to
struggle…
I
smelled him, and hugged him … before I started my torture.
After
un-buttoning his shirt, I tool a lighted tea light, and slowly dripped wax on
his chest and nipples, coating it… he struggled and moan and groaned in pain as
each drop of wax landed on his body.
After his whole chest and nipples was coated
wif wax. I stopped and let him rest… his cock never got soft. He was enjoying
it.
I took
out my ass toy… it was time for ass play. I lubed his ass, and fingered him…
preparing his hole for the toy. His ass was hairy like mine… I liked it… he had
a nice butt.
He
moaned in pain as I stretched his ass hole… slowly, I pushed the butt plug up
his ass. He moaned as the pain hit him… I told him to relax… after a while, I
managed to push the whole 5inch butt plug up his ass.
He was
enjoying it… his cock was leaking pre-cum. To his horror… I flipped a switch
and the butt plug started to vibrate… he moan loudly.. and struggled.. but he was helpless..s….
I
watched him struggle, as I rubbed my own cock…
Leaving
the butt plug in him, for a while as I got ready my next torture…
Nipples
clips…
After
taking out the plug, I clipped 1 clip on each nipple, he struggled to get it
off… but it dint come off. He moaned in pain…
I took
a shoe lace and tied his cock and balls, splitting the balls up, I tied it
tight… he cock was hard and red… I started to tease it.
Licking
it, slowly frm tip to btm… than around the cock head… than taking his cock into
my mouth… sucking it… Alvin was hard and horny. He was all tied and helpless…
For the
next 1hr, I teased his cock, and kept him close to cumming…
He was
close to cumming… I slowly jerked him off.
When he wanted to cum I stopped and sucked his
cock. As the cum shot out. My mouth was filled wif his cum… as he shot in my
mouth… I ate every drop.
Alvin was still hard and horny…
His
body smell was so nice tat I could not help smelling him. I let Alvin rest as I
smelled his pits.
After a
rest… I got him down. And tied him up, jap style… ropes all over his body… it
was soso nice.. so I took pics of it… Alvin liked it…
I than
asked Alvin to do pushups.. 50++ of it.. till he was sweaty and hot...
When he
was all hot and sweaty… I hugged him and smelled him… after which, I hogged
tied him on my bed… making sure he was helpless and horny..
He
moaned and groaned… as I turned him to his sides, and jerked his cock off…
teasing him for a while..
After
bout 30min, I untied his hands.. and let him lie on the bed, as I smelled his
bod… we were so tired... tat we both fell asleep… I hugged him as I slept… and
smelled him too…
I loved
his smell…!
After
an hr… we both woke and both of us jerked off… cum shot all over his body… I
licked his cum up than I jerk onto his pants…
Both of
us had a gd time… we hugged… … and we got down and un dressed...
I
watched him took his no4 and boots off…
We got
washed up and he left...
I hope
to see him again… which I tink I will =p … he smells so gd.
The
end.