=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Warning - The boy had been warned.

Boi's first time been mummified. I warned him how helpless he will be and that I could do whatever I wanted. 
Pushed his limits with his electro set and tortured his nipples till they were sore. 

Mmpph... Hard dicks dont lie.

 
















 < Electro. Now whois gonna stop me.





        Precum. The Sign of enjoyment>
 Which is harder. The nipple clamps or the cock?

 Ending with a huge load

Now whois next ?