=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Trick or Treat?


Its Halloween once again as the boys 
come out for Trick-or-treating.

A knock on my door followed by a faint voice
"Trick or Treat?!" 

I opened the door

A masked boy greeted me. 

"Trick or Treat Sir!?" he asked again. 

"Trick!" I replied as one of my gloved hand grabbed the boy's head 
and my other gloved hand with a chloroform filled cloth 
went over the boys mask. 

The boy struggled and scream as passersby looked on. 

"Happy Halloween to all" I shouted with a smile 
as i dragged the slowly limping body into my house. 

I had been waiting for the right boy all night, 
boy after boy... none were the ones i wanted. 
Until this boy, standing at 175cm tall. Slim built, 
came up knocking on my door. 

His cute boyish voice sealed the deal.


Before the chloroform wore off, 
I had roped up the masked boy onto my chair. 

And his boy hormones showed off his huge throbbing cock. 

"arg...h.h. .ag.hhh..  Fuck, wat the FUCK!  Let me Go 
you sick bastard! " 
the boy shouted and struggled as he slowly came to. 

"Trick I said... Trick this is... " I smiled as i replied.
Watching the boy struggling in the ropes.

"Let me go!!! you had your fun." 

"Oh nono... the fun is just beginning." I replied
as i started to tie the boy's cock and balls up.

"And your hard throbbing cock seems to be enjoying it!" 
I added.


The boy gave in to his situation as he stopped struggling.

A bottle was added to the end of the rope which weighted 
his balls down. 

His cock still hard and throbbing. 

I added some white noise into his headphones 
and let him simmer.


An hour into it, Soft moans from the boy could be head.
His hard cock oozing pre-cum. 


The boy was soon begging for his cock to be touched. 

I obliged and edged him till he started begging to cum. 
"Pls let me cum sir, pls... Im so horny! I wan to cum!" 

I was enjoying every moment of this. 
As i continued to edged him for a little longer. 


All the edging lead to this huge load from his ruined orgasm.

The boy struggled but it was useless.
as his cum shot out without much pleasure. 


The masked boy sank into the chair. 
Tired and spent from the ruined orgasm. 

...

The night was still young, as I heard another knock on the door. 


Trick or Treat?
Happy Halloween!