A cheap slut for my pleasure.
Cheap slut presenting himself to me.
Hooded. Gagged and bulging in his undies.
Begging like a dog for me to play with him.
Slut was roped up.
and placed at a corner for my viewing pleasure.
Nipples clamps were added for fun.
His bulge was so big, I had to take a look at it.
This slut had a nice big useless cock for me to abuse.
This bitch. Slut. Toy... whatever u call it.
was for my use.
His hard cock was throbbing all the time.
as he sat helpless at the corner.
The slut was so horny. Begging to cum.
But I only edged him. Slowly...
But I only edged him. Slowly...
Enjoying his moans and begs.
Finally I let the bitch cum...
He was so horny.
His cum sprayed out like a fountain.
A cheap slut presenting himself after been used.



















