=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Friday, February 20, 2015

How horny can a slave be? by Knottyzac



I want to share this horny feeling with a slave. To give him an extremely horny week, stimulate him for hours, and make sure he thinks about it, even if we don't meet

I was looking for a lean fit slave under 21 years who is ready to meet several times within one particular week for intensive stimulation of his sexual feelings.

Usually, when I play with a slave, he loses his erection after an hour or two, I stop the game and that’s it. But it seems if I make the slave horny again after a short break, it can be very exciting for the Master and slave, even more so if the slave also doesn’t cum in this "second" session.

This will make him quite horny the whole of the next day and it would be exciting to meet him the next evening again to probably make him cum, but then to continue with stimulating him.

Prolonged sexual stimulation, if it is combined with the right dosage of pain at the right places, can lead to an extremely exciting, but rare experience.

The body becomes suddenly light, like isolated from the physical surroundings, all sexual sensations are concentrated in the cock and the "abuse" of cock, balls, nipples and ass is pure sexual delight.

The slave will beg the Master to continue it. This experience is difficult to describe by words, but it’s an unforgettable great one. Maybe it’s similar to the experience of a marathon runner and his runner high.
It’s like a trip, but instead of using drugs it’s the chemicals your own body releases during all the simulation, which gives you that great feeling.

I would like to combine giving this sexual ecstasy to the slave with complete control over his sexual activities for a week or so not only mental, but wif physical devices like chastity belt). Because any sexual activity with someone else or even masturbation would interfere with the experiment and make him less receptive for the sexual treatment I have in mind for him.

Only slaves who are ready to submit will be able to go through such an intensive experience. How much exciting cum control seems to be in fantasy, in reality it is frustrating from time to time.

Within an hour or so, sexual feelings come and go. Once they are gone, one feels frustrated and upset, wants to stop, and might even develop bad feelings against the Master. But it would be a pity to stop at this point, because 15 minutes later the slave will have a great experience when the sexual feelings come again.

Temporary frustration, which is felt as very real, cannot be avoided and it takes a strongly committed slave to go through it. But I think this is exactly the point of slave training. The Master asks for something difficult from the slave, the slave struggles through it and gets a great reward.

Another strange thing about bondage is that the more restricted the slave is and the more time passes, the more he longs getting close with his Master.

I was looking for a slave, and I found one.

Day 1: The meeting.

Ben was 18 years old tis year. He was a young and hardcore slave. Wif a bod of an athletic, and a cock of a porn star, he was liked by many. His 5inch cock pointed up towards his abs and were accompanied by 2 huge hanging balls. He was young, fit, lean, tann... had a nice cock, and horny.

He was the perfect slave for my experiment. 

Ben was a student in Rjc, a smart boy he was, and his cca was hockey. We arranged to meet after his sch, on Monday.

“Ding Dong” my door bell rang...

I looked at my watch, it was 4pm. “That should be Ben” I thought.

I opened the door and let him in. He greeted me

“Harlo sir...”

“Gd boy...” I replied.

As he walked past me, i could smell his sweaty smell. I got a look at his face, he was boyish and had a nice pleasant look. I looked at his legs up to his face... seeing him clad in his nike track shoe, white pants and white shirt wif his sch bag... i was dazed.

“Sir?” he called out to me.

“Can I put my bag down?”

“Sure u can... and take ur shoes off...” I said to him... thinking to myself... “He is such a gd gd slave...”

I closed the door as he put his bag down and took his shoe off... he was wearing a pair of ankle socks as instructed...

“You told me u have a shoe fetish... rite” i asked.

“yes sir”

“Ok.. show me...”

I watched as he took his own shoe up, and licked it... than bringing it to his nose, sniffing all the smell out. 

“Gd boy... now I also know u like socks rite...”

He nod his head.

I smiled...

He bend down, and took his socks off, putting one into his mouth and covering his nose wif the other... He moaned.

I took up a roll of duct tape and taped the sock in his mouth... gagging him. He still smelled the other side. I reached down and rubbed his crotch.

He was hard and wet, pre-cum was oozing through his pants. I had ordered him not to wear undies. His bulge was nice, as i rubbed his cock all the up feeling it till i reached his abs...

“You horny...” i teased.

“Y>>Es sir.” He moaned through the gag.

I stepped back, and admired him... a cute young boy, in rjc, standing rite there ready for my abuse... he was sweating ... his shirt was socked wif sweat...

I stepped forward and hugged him. Smelling his sweaty body... “You ready boy” I whispered into his ear.

He nodded his head...

“Gd... and have u been doing wat I asked u to do?”

He nodded his head again.

“So are u very horny now... and u wish to cum?” I said as I rubbed his cock.

He moaned as he nods his head.

I had asked him to jerk off every night for 1 hour, but not cum... he had been doing it for 3 nights. Ben was as horny as a dog...

I was ready to start...

He was gagged wif a smelly socks in his mouth, and still in his sweaty rjc uniform. I teased his cock a little more before bringing him to my room. I tied him spread eagle on the bed, taped the other socks over his nose, and blindfolded him.

All helpless and tied on my bed, I jerked my cock at the sight of Ben. I left him there a while, while I gathered my equipment. I returned wif lube, condom, shoe lace and a chastity belt.

I tied his hard cock up with the shoe lace, making him stay hard… then I lubed up his cock, poured lube into the condom, and pulled it over his sensitive cock. Ben moaned as the rubber pulled over his exposed cock head.

The inside of the condom was well lubricated, every touch made Ben moan in pleasure. This was when the torture began; I jerked him off... slow, fast, slow… fast… making him hornier.

After an hour, Ben was moaning in his gag, sweating in his bounds, his cock leaking lots of pre-cum, but he was never near orgasm… I continued tis torture for another hour.

Ben was tossing and turning, but still helpless, his cock was rock hard, and feeling sore. It was time to end it for today… I untied his cock and removed the condom, as he moaned… then I lubed his cock a little, wif his pre-cum, before stroking it.

I jerked at a constant speed… brining him near to orgasm, Ben thought it was going to end… but it was not.

His moans became louder, I knew he was close… I jerked faster for a few sec before letting his cock go. Ben was going to shoot, jus a little touch, but my hand was not there, he moaned into the gag, trusting his cock up … hoping to  contact something… but there was nothing…

Ben’s struggle soon came to a stop; he was tired, horny… I waited for him to get soft, which took almost 15 min… when he was soft; I locked the chastity belt onto his soft cock. 

I removed his gag, and blindfold… letting him see his locked up cock. “What the…” he said … “Master pls… im very horny…”

“Not horny enough for me…’ I replied.

I licked his balls, as his cock grew hard, but the chastity belt made it impossible, Ben moaned in pain as his cock tried to grow in the belt… soon the pain took over, and his cock grew soft again.

I untied him, dressed him up, and smelled him one last time for the day, before sending him home.

“Will see u tomorrow after ur sch.” I said

“Yes sir.”

Day 2: The day after.

Ben returned the next day after his sch, he was sweaty as usual, and hornier. I brought him to my study, and tied him to a chair, I unlocked his chastity belt, and his cock rose to full hardness.

“Today u will enjoy all my porn… but beware… dun get too horny or else…” I said

“Yes sir.. thank u sir”

I had tied him infornt of my computer, and I played some mpeg for him to watch. I left him there all tied up, and unable to jerk his cock off while he watched porn.

I returned after the first mpeg ended, his cock was rock hard, and pre-cum oozed out onto his pants. “pls sir.. let me jerk off, im very horny…” he begged…

Playing the next mpeg, I jerked his cock slow… very slow till the show ended. Ben was moaning through out… in pure torture.

My hand was covered with his pre-cum…

I played one last mpeg, by now 2 hrs had passed; Ben was very very horny… and sweating in his uniform. I jerked him off a little faster, but not fast enough for him to cum… I kept tis up till the show ended, my arms was aching from all the jerking, but Ben was in more torture, he wanted to cum so badly… he was begging me every few min… but I dint let him cum… he was so close yet so far… only pre-cum oozed out of his hard throbbing cock.

I waited for him to get soft, before locking his cock up in the chastity belt, he started to get hard, as I locked the belt on, causing him to moan … I sent him home again, all horny and dying to cum.

“Same time tomorrow Ben.”

“Yes sir”

Day 3: Ass play.

Ben arrived after his sch hockey training in his hockey attire, which was all sweaty. I made his smell his own shoe, and socks, before letting him in. His cock was rock hard in the chastity belt.

Today I tied him face down on the bed, hands tied behind his back. I had prepared a few ass toys, and an ice didlo.

I undid the belt, and pulled his cock from under him, exposing it. I rubbed it a little, adding lube to his ass and cock. He moaned… as his rock hard sensitive cock was rubbed.

He was begging me to let him cum… I knew that his horniess was taking over… everything was going as plan…

I fingered him, then used all the ass toys on him, one by one… the small vibrating egg, a mid size butt plug, and a large butt plug.

I fucked him wif the butt plug, till his cock leaked pre-cum, Ben was moaning an begging for more… which I gave to him… I fucked him wif the toys for over an hour... before I finished it off..

I took the ice didlo frm the freezer… it was as big as his cock. I pushed it in to his ass, all the way in.

Ben cried out loud as the cold dildo filled his ass. It was melting, but will take a while… Ben moaned and struggled, his cock was still rock hard… I watched as I jerked my cock, I smelled his sweaty hockey attire too…

After the ice melt, and his cock was soft in a paddle of pre-cum, I locked it up again… and send him home. I also gave him a vibrating egg.

Day 4/5: Ben’s wet dreams.

His cock locked up, I made him put the vibrating egg in his ass and go to school. He obeyed and had it in his ass through out the day… his cock was straining in the chastity belt, and leaking pre-cum…

That night, I had him sleep naked, wif the vibrating egg in his ass, and he was ordered to eat his cum up if he cums.

The next morning, he called me to tell me he had a wet dream, but was still feeling horny…  and he did eat his cum up… he was feeling very very horny…

I let him rest on the 5th day, but his cock was still locked up. He was horny the whole day.

Day 6: Complete takeover.

Ben met me after his school, he was very horny, and his cock has taken over his mind.

“How are u feeling slave?” I asked.

“Very horny sir, and wanting u to torture me more. Im ur toy sir.”

“YES u are my toy.. gd boy…” I knew he was ready.

“Do u wan to be shaved slave…? I asked

“yes sir, if sir likes it…”

“GD boy…”

I led him to the toilet, where I had my shaving stuff ready. I stripped my slave, and tied his hands above to a hook in the toilet ceiling. His pits, legs crotch and ass hair was all mine to shave off…

After unlocking his belt, I sucked him to complete hardness, then I washed him down wif cold water, before putting shaving cream on his body. I removed all of his hair, when I was done, his pits, crotch, leg, ass was all smooth… his cock was pulsing hard, and leaking pre-cum.

I showered him down again, washing all the hair and stuff off. I then licked his smooth sensitive body, torturing him… I also sucked his cock, making him hornier…

I licked him all over, as he moaned in pleasure, I licked his smooth ass, pits, legs, and cock… he was sensitive all over, and struggled in his bonds.

After an hour of teasing, I stood behind him, my cock rubbing against his firm butt, and my hand jerking his cock off, and touching his body…

“Sir pls fuck me… pls…” he begged

“Not today slave…”

Today I wanted to cum denial him… making him totally horny and out of his mind…

Imagine been brought to the edge of cumming over and over again, but u never get to cum… that was wat I did.

I jerked his cock till he was going to shoot, then I stop, and wait till the feeling is gone, before I start over again.

I did tis over 50 times tat day, making Ben super horny and tired… I locked his cock up again, and told him tomorrow is the last day, he was very happy, not because he can cum, but because he could serve me…

He was totally under my control.

Day 7: The last day.

I had 2 frens over, I had been telling them bout my experiment, and they wanted to see it wif their own eyes.

Ben arrived at 4pm, as usual, and I made him smell his shoes, while my frens watched in amazement.

I ordered Ben to strip and let my frens play wif him.

Ben stripped and then stood at where he was, as my 2 frens approached him. One of them picked up Ben’s uniform and smelled it, while the other touched Ben’s smooth body.

“Show them ur pits slave…”

Ben raised his arms, exposing his sweaty smooth pits. The 2 guys were like horny dogs, once seeing the pits, they dived in and licked it…

Ben moaned in pleasure and pain as his cock was locked in the belt…

They then looked at his cock, which was locked up, “woah… tis is coco cool”

When the 2 guys finished admiring Ben, they turned to me and asked… Wats next.

I had them sit down, while I ordered my slave.

“Are u horny?”

“Yes sir, very horny…”

“Do u wan to cum?”

“Yes sir, but if only sir lets me…”

“GD boy… do u wan sir to torture u?”

“Yes sir, pls use me like ur toy sir…”

“He enjoys it?” my fren asked me.

“Ask him urself…”

“Do u enjoy all this?” my fren asked my slave.

“Yes sir I do, as long as my master is happy.”

My frens were both stunned, Ben was a total stranger to them, and yet he is willing to be played wif …

“Let star...t” I told my frens..

“slave… go gag urself wif the ball gag, and wear the hood.”

“Yes sir.” Ben did as ordered.

Ben stood still, in darkness and gagged, while I roped his body up, and tied his hands behind his back, after which I unlocked his belt, as his hard cock sprang out.

As I jerk his cock, my 2 frens started to drip wax on Ben’s body. Ben moaned in pleasure and pain, he was feeling very horny high. Ben was so horny it was like he was drugged…

Ben was soon wanting more pain, more torture… we used clips on his nipples, butt plugs in his ass, and more waxing, and sucking…

Ben was struggling in his bonds as the pain hit him, but he was also moaning in pleasure…

We then turned him around, and waxed his butt, and soon we started to fuck him. We took turns, fucking him hard and long. We fucked him for over an hour, and we were ready to cum…

I shot my load in his ass, and my 2 frens followed… Ben was begging to cum… but I had more installed for him.

I jerked his cock slow... then fast… as my frens waxed him… when he was close to cumming, I jerked him to the point of no return, soon loads of cum shot out… I let go, as he moaned and blew his load, he was very horny… cum landed all over his bod…

Ben struggled, moaned and groaned, wanting to cum fully, but I had other plans.

As his cock got semi soft, I forced the chastity belt onto his cock, locking it in again. Ben moaned and cried out… he dint wan it anymore…

He was totally horny and used. Now he was going to become the sex toy of my frens, who runs a gay spa…

I told Ben that he will be well taken care off, and kept horny all the time.

Still gagged and hooded, my 2 frens brought him away to their spa, for their theme bondage night. Before they left, I passed them the key to Ben’s chastity belt.

Poor Ben was kept horny for a very long time, he was totally used, and was liking it.  

“How horny can a slave be?” I thought to myself, as I arranged to meet another boy…

The end.