=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The JC toilet by Knottyzac


Pete is a 19 yr old boi who studys in jc.. he has a hunky built.. I am his boyfren.. zac who is 17 studying in acs… I got tis tennis + swimmer + bowler built. We loved playing bondage. As pete was a top, he dominated me most of the time.

One day after sch… pete ask me to go to his sch and meet him.. I was told to wear his jc uniform and no underwear, which he left in a locker. The uniform is brown in color and if its gets wet… It leaves a dark spot there… He left everything in a locker. There was a note also…

It read “ In the locker is my uniform, a lock wif a key, and 3 plastic bags. My socks is in one bag. My pe shirt and pants in another. The third bag is empty, put ur cloths in it after u change and leave it in the locker. U are to go change than come back and put ur bag in the locker. After that, take the other two bags and lock the locker. Oh… throw the key away, if I find it on u, I will punish u. once u have done all those, head to the toilet facing the field and wait for me. I will be there at 3pm. Dun be late or else… And dun worry bout bumping into anyone, they are having there cca.”

By the time I read all those, my 6inch cock was pushing its way out of my underwear. I headed to the nearest toilet to change, his pants was tight and it jus made tings worst. I could smell his manhood on the shirt, he has given me a worn uniform. “Dame… now I will never get soft” I like his smell and he knoes it. The pants wrap around my butt and my cock was pushing against the front. Leaving a wet spot as I started to leak pre-cum. My bulge was big and I dint wan to leave the toilet, I dint wan people to see me in tis state. I looked at my watch, it was 255pm I was going to be late, I jus hope he is right bout the cca part. I ran out of the toilet, and dump my tings in the locker, grab the two bags and locked the locker. Throwing the key away, I ran to the toilet to meet him.

I ran pass a group of boys and they were looking at me.. I tried not to look at them and jus ran pass. I took a turn to avoid another bunch of boys sitting on the floor, I ended up late at the toilet. Pete was there and he dint look pls. The toilet smelled of boys sweat and piss. I was about to faint in enjoyment, when pete grab my cock and said “ U are late, u are going to pay.” I was so horny I almost came, I was dripping like a leaking tap, the wet spot jus kept getting bigger. He looked at me and said “ Looks like u are enjoying urself.”

He brought me to a cubical, closing the door he asked me to knee down. He took out some string frm his bag and tied me hands behind my back. He tied my legs together also... To make tings worse he tied my legs and hands together. I could not move. I was his toy for today… the toilet was hot and stuffy, I started to sweat in my bond. Pete was sweating too, I could smell his sent. After checking that I can’t get out of my bonds, he opened the bag wif his pe shirt in it, he brought it to my face and held it there. I was forced to take a deep breath of his smell. It was so nice. He started to jerk me off through the pants. “ Do u like the smell my slave?” he asked me. I jus nodded. He took of his shirt and lifted his armpits and said, “ Here slave, taste it!” He grabbed my head and pushed it towards his pits, it was filled wif sweat. “Lick!” he yelled. I sticked my tongue out and tasted his sweat, it was bitter, but I kept licking and smelling his pits. Pete was bringing me to cumming. I was about to cum, he stopped and took his hand away, I push my groin forward hopping to rub it on something to make me cum, but I could not, more pre-cum jus oozed out…making a bigger spot on my pants.

I was dying to cum. He took out a blindfold and covered my eyes. I was in total darkness. I heard him open the other bag wif the socks. “ I have been wearing tis pair of socks for a week, hope u like them.” Pete said, as he brought one to my nose. The smell almost made me cum. He started rubbing my cock again. I could have cum but he took his hand away again..!! I was moaning away…

I started to smell his cock... Before I knew it, he pushed his 7inch cock all the way into my mouth. I was choking on it but he jus fucked my face… I could taste his piss and pre-cum. Than he stopped, “ Dame I need to piss>” he said wif his dick still in mouth. But he pulled it out and stuffed a sock in my mouth. I was relived… but not for long. The socks was thick and full of his feet taste… I was going nuts… I needed to blow my load.

I soon tasted piss. He was pissing into my sock-filled mouth. The sock was filling wif piss, some overflowed and dripped onto the uniform. I soon started drinking piss as the socks got filled wif piss… it tasted bad… but it sure was turning me on.  “ Ahh I feel better.” Pete said as he finished pissing. “ If I were u, I would not wan to bite on that socks.” He said laughing. He tied the other side of the socks over my nose… and started rubbing my cock. The pants was wet wif pre-cum. “Piss boy, piss.” He whispered. I dint do anything as I know that I would be going home in this uniform… if I ever get to go home. He grabbed my balls and squeezed it… The pain hit me and I bite into the piss-filled socks, filling my mouth wif more piss… I choked a little. Afraid he squeezed my balls again, I started to piss… I felt warm piss going down my legs, now my pants was wet all over... wif piss and  pre-cum. “Good dog…haha” he said.

“Man u look cute… haha” he laughed… he started jerking himself off. He came over me, he smeared some cum on my checks and gave it a squeezed. “I like ur checks.” He said.
 I smelt of cum and piss.

 “Now be gd and dun let me see that sock out of ur mouth.” He said…
Patting my head he said “ I will be going out for a while, u jus stay here and try not to make any noise… the boys might hear u. oh… basketball cca is ending soon, so dun worry too much if someone plays wif u... haha.. Go ahead and cum. Be nice k …haha… and dun worry I dun tink they will call any teachers… u will be save, than again.. hahahaha…!!!” laughing, he walked out of the cubical.

To my horror I did not hear the door close. I was left tired there, helpless and horny. I wonder how I looked like now.. wet wif piss and cum.. I could smell the piss and cum on me.. even through the socks he tied on my nose. The taste of piss filled my mouth.. I was scared… My 6inch cock was still pushing its way out… forming a big bulge in my pants. Wat are the boys going to do to me…??

After wat seems like hours, I heard boys toking … the basketball cca has ended… and now the boys were changing. I prayed that they wouldn’t see me. I heard the toking getting louder. They were coming nearer to where I was… Than there was silence.

I heard a boy walk towards me, than the paper behind me been was taken down… “USE me, ABUSE me, HAVE fun wif me.  Urs truly, Pete.” The boy read out aloud. I bite on the socks when I heard those words. Only to taste more piss…
Soon laughter filled the toilet… “Close the main door, and lock it. We need some privacy. Looks like we got some cooling down to do.” The captain of the team yelled.

“ Tis pete really took us for real when we said if we win the match against pjc he well get us a boy to cool down… haha…” he laughed. “ Well since he got us our boy.. Lets not disappoint Pete and tis boy.”
“ I er..tink he is enjoying it.” He added as he poke my bulge…
“hahaha…” the room was filled wif laughter again. 
“So er… wat do we do now???” one boy asked…
“ How bout we group up.. there is bout 1..2…3…14 of us.. so we group up in to er… 5.5.4..! hows that?.. Than we can er.. have our fun..? a voice frm behind said…
“Okok.. go on.. group up like in practice… John, Tim, Gary, Mark and Josh 1st group. Matthew, Jack, Danny, Lionel and Shaun 2nd group. And us yrs2 the last group, Alastair, Jason, Ben and me… everyone ok wif that?” the captain asked…
 “No problem!!” they all yelled…
“Ok than lets get going… we go first… “ The captain said. Rubbing his crotch.

I was scared, yet happy that these basketball boys are going to play wif me… I was going to be able to cum…

“ER…wait Captain, there is a P.S..  its says, do not let him cum… and if he cums...we mus milk him dry…” John said quietly…
“Oh sure… That would not be a problem.. rite guys..!!!” the captain yelled.
“No shit, haha.. tis sounds like fun..” Danny yelled. “Faster in there.. captain I dun knoe how long I can last.. haha…” he joked.

The first group was the year2s,, Alastair and Ben came in to the cubical.. Jason and the captain stayed outside to watch… the rest of the boys went to the changing room to wait…

Alastair started to rub my cock… Ben took the socks out… he asked me to open my mouth… I did so as he slide his cock in to my mouth.. I started sucking but he said “Stop…! I need to piss first.” Warm piss started to fill my mouth… he was gagging me.. there was noting I could do but swallow the piss… Alastair who was still rubbing my cock.. said.. “Man he likes it..”
Warm jets of piss hit my face.. Alastair started to piss on me.. I was drenched in his piss… Ben, as soon as he finished pissing, started to fuck my face… he grab my head and fucked it gd… I was gagging and choking… Ben was moanning…l Alastair took my cock out of my pants.. and started jerking me off… I knew Ben was close.. I sucked harder… Ben let out a scream as he started cumming… his cum hit the back of my throat… it jus kept cumming… some cum spilled from my mouth…
“ohh…the best head I ever got..” Ben said happily… I was about to cum when Alastair stopped… “My turn” he said. Standing up, he ram his dick into my mouth… I sucked his 7.5inch cock…
“ohoh..fuck/.tis is gd.. ohhh……” he moaned… “im cumming” he yelled.. as he pulled his cock out.. letting his cum spray all over my face…

“er..er..can… Can I have my blindfold removed?” I asked.
Alastair took my blind fold off and smeared his cum all over my face… “sure u can boy…”
I looked around.. they were cute.. and tan. Their cock was pushing its way out of their basketball pants… The socks on my nose was also taken off.. I could smell the boys sweat… oh.. I needed to cum…
“Can u pls jerk me off…” I asked looking at the captain as he walked in… wif Jason.
“Sure, we well…” jason said.. wif a sly smile on his face… 
my cock was exposed and helpless… jason grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off.. he used my pre-cum and lubed my cock up.. slowy he jerked it…
It was torture…he dint care bout me.. he jus slowly slowly... jerked me… after bout 10 mins.. of his slow jerking.. I was reaching.. climax… I started to moan… Janson.. than speed up… I was going to shoot all my load out.. when he suddenly let go of my cock. My cock was left dangling in mid air.. I tried t I jerk forward, but I knew I would not be cumming so soon… Jason jus smiled at me as he let the captain get in front of me... The captain grabbed my head and brought it to his cock…the smell of his cock was strong… I took it all in… I sucked his cock as the captain moan…he push his cock all the way down my throat, his pubs hair was at my nose… oh.. the smell was driving me nuts. He then pulled out... and started jerking off… … he aim his cock at my mouth as I look up at him.  I could smell his manhood.. I could his see his pits.. it was nice and bushy… I wanted to lick it… He than noticed me staring at his pits…
“ U wan to lick it boy…” he asked..
I nodded… he brought my face to his pits.. “Go on… lick it.. eat it..!!!“ he ordered… I tasted his pits.. I smelled it.. oh.. I wanted to cum badly… he held my head under his pits.. I was grasping for air.. the only air I got was frm his pits…
He than started to jerk off again.. “Open up boy.. im gonna shoot.. “ he yelled.. “ohh…Argh…>!!” warm cum landed in my mouth.. I swallowed it all… to my horror he was still jerking.. more cum landed on my face… I felt the cum flow down my face…
“Hey Jason.. ur turn.” The captain joked..

Jason came back in front of me. In his hand was a condom and some lube… He came behind me and untied me… I knew he wanted to fuck me.. I tried to run out… but he grabbed my hands… and tied it around my neck…my pits were exposed. He sat down on the floor behind me and pulled the condom over his cock.. It was big and thick...he lubed up his fingers.. and sticked it up my ass… I screamed as he pulled me towards him wif his fingers still in my ass…
“Now I am going train ur legs muscle… squat above my cock boi… !” he said.
I did as I was told… he position his cock to my ass, now I understand… if I sit, I will be sitting on his cock, which will go up into my ass… I had to squat to avoid it… but for how long…
“That looks like fun>!” the captain said…
“It has not even started yet…” Jason replied…
I squatted there for about 5mins and I was getting tired. 10mins latter I could not take it, so I slowly sit on his cock, letting it slide into my ass… He started moaning… his hands creased my body, exploring it… than he dug his fingers into my pits, tickling me…My ass was hurting as his cock went deeper in…  I could not take it… and started laughing… Jason than hugged me tight… using his legs, he hit my leg off balance. Causing me to sit right onto his cock… letting it all slide into me…I was in great pain as Jason hugged me.. Trying to comfort me…
“Haha, that was gd.. “ the captain said, rubbing his cock…
The pain slowly went off as Jason still hugged me… “Im sorry.” he said…
I jus smiled. I felt nice in his arms…


We stayed like that for a while…his cock felt nice my ass… as the pain slowly went away, pleasure came… I was hard all tis while but I jus got harder wif his cock in my ass…

He gave me a kiss on my neck, “Between us, I m gay and I like u.” He whispered. He reached down for my cock and started jerking me off… I moaned as I came close to cumming… a cock up my ass and a cute boy jerking me off.. ohh… When I was a bout to cum he stopped and dug his other hand into my pits again, I was going nuts…
He than slowly jerked off… but whenever I was close to cumming, he would stop… and tickle me.

“We dun have all day u knoe Jason!!” the captain yelled..
“Okok…” he replied as he took his cock out of my ass..
“Lie on ur back boy.. tis wont hurt… “ he said.
He put my legs on his shoulders as he slide his cock into my ass… oh..
He started to fuck me hard and deep… he moan so loud that the boys outside started cheering him on…
He thrust one hard one…. And he was done, he hugged me as he came.. His cock still in my ass… He gave me a kiss before he pulled his cock out… I still have not blew my load... I could not take it anymore…

Part 2

The captain.. yelled out.. “Okok. Lets get tis boy out into the changing room.. we got more space there.. Then we can all see wats happing… heee..” he chuckled..
I was untied and led out… there was a bench positioned middle of the room…
They forced me to lie there… my arms there pulled back above my head... The captain took my cloths and pants off as they stretched me and tied me to the bench… my pits were exposed... my dick was theirs… I was helpless. I started screaming “let me go> let me go>!!”

Danny came towards me, stuffing his socks in to my mouth, saying “Oh... Shut up…!”

His socks was moist from their training, his socks filled my mouth… I was forced to bite on it… I could taste his feet…
They were all sweating… filling the room wif there manhood… it was bringing me to heaven.. but I could not jerk myself off.. it was pure torture.

I lifted my head and looked around the room., they were all smooth and tan… they were cute.. They were in there basketball uniform. A nice singlet and pants…  and I figured they were dame horny too as they were all stroking their cocks through their pants

Part 2


“Ok 2nd group… Matthew, Jack, Danny, Lionel and Shaun. U are up…” the captain said… as he walk away frm me… 

“Let shave him!!! His cock hair too  ..haha..” danny said…as he took a razor and some shaving form frm his bag. I tried yelling through my gag but it was helpless, Danny came towards me and knelt down besides my cock. Applied the form around my cock and started shaving me…first my cock hair, than he moved to my stomach hair, slowly he shaved off all my armpit hair. It was ticklish and I started to laugh… he realized that... and started tickling me…  
“Cool he is ticklish, now we can really have some fun.” Danny said as he looked in to my eyes smiling. The other boys were cheering him on, “go on tickle that faggot>” some yelled…
He tickled me till I cried, I was yelling through my gag… I could not take it.. I passed out…

I awoke to the smell of his shoe, I was shaved clean… now I was smooth, from the neck down… it felt nice. I felt something around my cock, Someone has tied his shoelace around the base of my cock and spread my balls apart. I tired to move my head to see, but my head was tied to the bench… I could not move… I could only see straight up. Jack grabbed my tied cock and started to suck it… Danny came to my face and brought his shoe towards my nose, I could not move. I was breathing through his shoe. The shoe was warm and filled wif his leg smell, the taste of his socks was still in my mouth.
Lionel and Shaun started to suck my nipples, I was in heaven. Jack started to finger me using his spit as lube, I was going to blow, but Jack was good on the sucking… making sure I dun cum…

The shoe was taken away but replaced with Matthew’s cock, he use his cock to hit my face, I could smell his piss and pre-cum, I felt so humiliated. “Tickle him.” Danny ordered. Lionel and Shaun stopped sucking me nipples and started to tickle my shaved pits… Danny jam his fingers into my ribs tickling me.. I was laughing through my gag… Jack was still sucking and fingering me, I was been tortured by a group of basketball boys. I need to cum I had to, but Jack’s slow sucking only made tings worst. Matthew started to jerk his cock as he watch me been tortured by his frens… he was enjoying it, he moaned loudly as he came… his cum landed on my face, flowing down my checks.

They stopped tickling me. Jack stopped sucking me also…
My gag was removed, Lionel and Shaun and Danny stand around my face , holding their cocks. They aim it at my mouth… “Open up boy” Danny said as he started pissing onto my face…the other 2 boys started pissing too.. I opened my mouth and drank their warm piss…I was been humiliated. Jack started jerking me off… ohh…I was gonna to blow my load when he stop. He knew I was going to cum… boy he was good at tis.

Now the 3 boys started jerkin off… moans filled the room as one by one they came on my face… Jack was still playing wif my cock... He has brought me to the edge four times already, he was still jerking me. The cum on my face started to dry up, the smell of cum was everywhere… every breath I took was filled wif cum and piss… My mouth was filled wif cum and piss…

I moan as Jack brought me near to climax again, only to stop, not letting me cum. Tis went on… and on… my balls felt like bursting, the shoelace was doing its job.

I was at my 8th climax and I haven’t cum yet… I started begging him to let me cum… he stopped jerking me and walked towards my face.
“U got to learn to keep quiet boy.” He said, as he climbed onto my face, pushing his cock into my mouth…he forced all of his 7inch cock into my mouth… I was gagging... but he jus stayed there for while… Soon he started to fuck my face... In out in out… tears filled my eyes…
“Oh…  yes…” he moaned as he thrust his dick down my throat, cumming deep in my mouth… I felt cum hit the back of my throat…I had to swallow it. He pulled his cock out and slapped it across me face... Dripping some cum onto my face… “U are one good cock sucker.” He commended before he stood up and walked to his frens.

I was tired, I need to cum… I cant take tis torture anymore..!! “I wan to cummm!!!” I yelled.

“U wan to cum!! We will let u cum>!” john said as he walked towards me and slapped my cock. “All of it..!” he yelled.

Part 3


Lying helpless on the bench, I could only moan as John reached for my cock and squeezed it. I was covered in cum which have started to dry… having been simulated for hours I needed to cum… my balls were full of cum, waiting to explode… 

The five boys gathered around me, jerking their cock in one hand and touching my smooth body wif the other…They played wif my nipples, my pits, my cock my legs and my arms…Before I knew it, Tim buried his face into my pits…licking it… Josh did the same wif the other pit… it started to tickle, but I was enjoying it… the boys were smelling and licking my pits…
Gary sucked on my toes... while Mark fingered me and sucked my cock… I laid there moaning…enjoying

John, the oldest in tis group came face to face wif me and said, “ Tis boys are fucking horny… and they fucking like you. They are going to make u cum… like you never cum before… !!”
“Fuck!” I thought to myself, “ As long as I can cum I dun care how they do it.”

Gary stopped sucking my toes… and untied my legs. “ Hey Mark, stop sucking him for a while, I need to blow my load..!” he yelled. I felt his cock on my ass as he pushed my over his shoulders. He spit on his fingers using it as lube, rubbed it on his cock. He adjusted the cock head to my hole. His cock felt big and thick. I had taken Jason’s cock earlier so my hole was loose. As Gary ram his cock into my ass… he yellled, “Oh take tis faggot.” He rammed his big and thick cock rite in… I felt his balls hit my ass. My ass hole was stretched again… the pain soon hit me.. I cried out loud. Moaning away…
“Yeh Gary, that’s the way.. fuck him good...!” the captain yelled.
“oh… that must have hurt… !“ Alastair laughed…

The two boys were still sucking and licking my pits… Mark was at the side enjoying the show, he was jerking away…

John came to my face and took his cock out, he waved it above my nose, dripping pre-cum on my face. “’Do you wan tis faggot..?” he asked. I sticked my tongue and licked the head. He moaned.. as he slide his cock into my mouth… Gray was ridding my ass away… John started to fuck my face.

I was enjoying everyting… the licking the sucking the fucking… but I could not jerk myself off…I was gagging on John’s cock but he dint care... He just fucked my face…

Gary’s grip on my legs got tighter… he started to thrust harder… he moaned louder… thrusting deep into me… he blew his load. “ohh…man<!” he moaned… he came in my ass.. I felt it as warm cum filled my ass. He stayed in me for a while, exhausted from the fucking, before pulling out…

John was still fucking my mouth… he moaned as he saw Gary cumming in my ass. Mark licked the pre-cum off my cock before grabbing it and jerking it off very slowly…

 My pits were wet from the licking as Tim and Josh now started to suck my nipples. John suddenly pulled his cock out and squeezed my nose… he started to jerk himself off… aiming his cock at my mouth as I grasp for air… “Eat tis bitch…!” he yelled, as he cum, squirting it into my mouth… I swallowed as I took in my next breath. “That’s a good bitch.” he said wiping his cock on my face, smearing cum on my face.

“Its up to you 3 now.” John said to his friends as he got off my face…

I was close to climax as Mark speed up… jerking me rite to the edge before he stopped… “Nooooo!” I screamed. After a while he started again… slow.. Than fast than stopping rite at the edge… My balls were going to burst…
Tim and Josh stopped sucking my nipples... they gave it a pinch… It hurt… When I recovered from the pain, they were at my face jerking off…pre-cum was dripping on my face…I took a deep breath smelling their cock. Both of them stopped jerking and held their cock above my mouth… I sticked my tongue out and licked their cocks... Tasting the pre-cum… I licked and licked like a boy licking a lollypop. Mark had now started to jerk and suck me..  After every 5 strokes he would suck me.. tis kept me at my edge… if he would jus jerk me, I could have cum on the 6th stroke… I moaned away...

Tim and Josh grabbed their cocks and started to jerk off… Pinching my nose, they aim their cock at my mouth… “On 3 Tim…” Josh said. “1” “2” “3” they both stuff their cock into my mouth shouting into it… filling my mouth wif cum. I gagged as I tried to sallow all the cum and catch my breath.
Cum oozed out off my mouth… flowing down my checks… “oh.. that was gd.” Tim said…

Mark undid the shoelace around my balls.. I felt better. “Hey guys, dun blink or u will miss tis..” Mark yelled to the rest.

Mark slowly jerked me off.. I moaned and yelled… “oh…argh..h.hhh//” “pls let me cum!!>>” Mark kept as tis slow pace and dint care bout my moaning… Mark was enjoying it… he liked to hear me moan… The boys were looking on.

I felt like cumming but his slow pace could not make me cum… I tried to thrust my cock up in to his hands. But it dint do any good… than he sped up… than stop. A few quick jerks than stop again…He repeated tis.  I was going to cum… I used all my energy to push my cum up… as he jerk and stop jerk and stop…at last I did… I blew my load.. Erupting everywhere… Mark brought his face to my cock letting the cum hit his face… he kept jerking me… milking all of my cum out…  Mark licked the cum off my cock, he sucked my cock as he jerked himself off… he blew his load on his hand… which he brought to my face and smeared it all over…

All the boys in the locker room were hard again… They walked towards me and gathered around me… holding their cocks in their hand, the captain yelled “ready!” “Set!” “GO…!!”  “ last one to cum is a faggot...” he laughed.. 

The boys all started to jerk off, moaning away… The locker room was filled wif moans… the boys started to sweat filling the room wif their smell. I was sweating too… I tried to break out of my bond but I could not… I started yelling. I wanted out… but a dirty jockstrap was stuff in my mouth instead. My cock started to get hard again…

Cum hit my face… more and more cum hit me all over my body as the boys came… I was covered wif cum from head to toe… my pits my head my mouth my stomach my chest my leg…

“Haha. Danny’s the faggot!!” john yelled out pointing at him as he cum…
“Oh no I’m not!!” he replied grabbing my hard cock. Lubing it up wif cum, he jerked me off…
The smell of boys cum on me and the sight of cute boys around me… I came releasing watever load I had left… I was exhausted… “He is the Faggot!” Danny said, laughing away…

The boys washed up and started to leave the locker room, leaving me tied on the bench wif cum all over me… I yelled through my gag but it dint do any good…  

 The room was soon empty, Jason came towards me holding his basketball attire in his hands. He gave me a kiss on my cum-covered check. “Here, take my basketball attire. I know you like it… !” he smiled putting it on the floor beside me…   

I was all alone tied up in the locker room. The cum on my body started to dry up, I got hard again…  The smell of boys, cum and piss were what remained. I close my eyes taking in a deep breath, recalling wat have happened to me…

I awoke to a kiss on my lips… pete was back. “Had fun dear?” he asked, stroking my hair. I nodded as he grabbed my cock and jerked me off…


The end.