=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Just another Friday by Knottyzac


It was the sch holidays again, but for me, it was only days before my sch A levels exam. Im a yr 2 student in acjc, and I have been attending my sch’s extra classes to prepare for the coming exam.

Another Friday… the last Friday before the start of the exams, I jus ended some math class and was heading to the bus stop. I passed my old sec sch, acs i… and it was soso empty… due to the sch holidays.

But I noticed some activity at the pool, must be the swimming team or something… feeling a little horny, I decided to check it out… I detoured and walked into the sch, the guard let me in as I was in my acjc pe shirt.

To my surprise, it was the sch lower sec waterpolo boys. They were all lean, tanned and cute… some were toned wif 6pacs and chest… but wat caught my eyes were the piles of bags, uniforms and shoes at the corner near the changing room.

The boys were at the pool, and dint pay much attention to their stuff, I walked towards it, feeling a little nervous, and horny… 

I got down and smelled the uniform, it smelled clean, “darn” I thought… as I put it back, an undies dropped, I picked it up and smelled, it smelled of piss, precum and sweat… my cock was rock hard in my undies.

I grabbed a few undies, uniforms, shoes and sox… before heading to the changing room…

There I took my hard cock out, and smelled the stuff I took. Enjoying it, as I closed my eyes, imaging the boys in the pool… cute tann toned.. fit boys… smelling so so musky and stink…

Before I knew it, I shot cum all over my pants… I moaned as I unloaded my tool…

I got up keeping a few socks and undies… before retuning the other stuff to the bags…

I walked away from the pool, looking back once in a while at the cute boys … it was jus another Friday for me…


The end.