=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

A helpless leather biker


It was a cold stormy night and a leather biker 
knocked on my door to seek shelter.

I was reluctant to help as he was a stranger. 


But he sure did look Hot in his leather biker suit.
So I let him in.... 


It dint take me long to get him tied up and helpless. 


He screamed and struggled. But the Hood and Gag kept him quiet. 
He was also tied in a Kneeling Hogtie. This stopped the struggling. 


Taking advantage of his helplessness. 
I unzipped his crotch and played with his growing hard-on


He got all hard and moaned softly in his gag. 


Helpless and Horny with no way out. 





I left him hogtied for a while. 
He struggled to get free but gave up knowing it was useless.


I was starting to get more sadistic. Undoing his suit to get to his nipples. 


Added nipples clamps to it and his cock was still rock hard.


Left him standing helpless. 

Groaning and Moaning away




I decided he needed a good rest, so he was next bonded Spread on the bed. 
His nipples still been teased and I added a vibrator to his cock. 


Added another bigger vibrator to his cock. 
This really got him hornier and close to cumming. 

Moans and Groans.... 


The leather biker boy shot his load. 


Untied and feeling tired.  


The biker boy fell asleep on the bed. 


And I helped remove his gears as he slept... 

Now Wat do I do with a naked biker boy in bed? ...