=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Saturday, February 25, 2023

His first Knotty experience

His first Knotty experience. 


I saved my cum since Monday for today. Every other day, my cock was rock hard when asleep, and I couldn't do anything about it since I was on orders not to cum. It was so agonising thinking about it, knowing that it would all culminate on Saturday was keeping me at the edge. Every night I would find myself subconsciously touching my cock, but I had to refrain from jerking it off too wildly, lest cum started to flow out - and that would be going against the order. It was, after all, the first time I had a session with him. I had to make a good impression upon him. My cock and pits were shaved again, leaving them clean).

When the day came, my stomach was filled with butterflies and I was feeling so scared about it all. He seemed so violent on the net, so I half-wondering if I'd end up at the A&E later. I joked with myself that since the place was quite near a hospital, that wouldn't be much of a problem (hurhur).

When I reached, I hanged around the hotel lobby for a while, before I received a message from him saying he has already checked in. I replied I was already waiting at the hotel lobby, so he phoned the receptionist to get me upstairs. I went upstairs to see him, in all his half-nude glory. As he bathed, I lay around the bed for a while, before he got out and I got changed into the attire of choice: coveralls. It smelled sweet (much to his dismay) as I didn't really sweat much. He was significantly more fascinated by my slightly foul smelling casual socks, which smelt worse than my camp socks - amazingly.

Rope after rope was strung around my unsuspecting body, tying it up tight. Breathing was now quite laboured since the rope hugged me quite close. I could feel my lungs trapped within (ok maybe stupid analogy since the lungs are already in the rib cage, but you get what I mean, yeah?). As the whole world knows, I'm quite ticklish, so every rope that slithered across my body I giggled a bit. Seeing my sensitivity, he playfully whisked his hand past my cock. Gah.

A gas mask was fitted onto my head, a la those after a biological agent attack, and a smelly sock shoved onto the vent. The pungent smell shot through my nose, triggering all sorts of funny thoughts. I breathed through my mouth to try and distract myself from the off smell, but it started to fog up the view. So I gave up and started to breathe through my nose instead, letting the stench permeate my nasal passage. Oh how it sent me fluttering with insane horniness.




He sat me down on a chair and started to lock me down on the chair with more rope. My hands were tied to the hind legs of the chair, my torso tied to the backrest, my thighs to the seat, while my feet were tied together with a rope attached to my neck. Any sudden movement my feet make forward my entire neck would be jerked backwards in the most uncomfortable manner. I could move my body only slightly, most of it my head. The rest of my body could only wiggle about their sorry state. 

His hands crept around my thighs. He was sadistically laughing in a very soft tone about how sensitive I was. I was being tortured, but yet laughing away. His hands slowly moved around my coverall covered body. Random regions of my body was being fondled. Usually I get over the sensitivity because the person stops. But he was going at it for a prolonged period of time. I couldn't take it. I was laughing, but inside I was struggling to break free. Oh the (rather pleasurable) agony.

As I laughed, blood started to pump to my cock. It was getting hard, something that he didn't miss. He rubbed my cock from the cloth at the crotch, and slowly unzipped my pants to let it breathe. My cock was now on display. I was eager to see what was happening (since I was sitting in front of the mirror), but the foggy gas mask prevented that. He stroked my cock slowly, then vigorously. Then he stopped. He tied my cock up, restricting blood flow back. It got harder than ever.



The gas mask was removed, and he fitted another mask on me - akin to those robbers use. A ball gag was placed on my mouth, and left me drooling heavily. He tried to pull my foreskin back, but I shrieked. He then lubed it up (with a very generous amount of lube) and he pulled it back with ease, without me shrieking. He circled my exposed cockhead this time, and jerked me off again. I moaned hard and leaked precum non stop.

After cleaning the mess up, he fitted a vibrator on me. As it hummed it alternated between violently fast and slow oscillations (by this time my cock was untied). I felt like I was on cloud nine with all these arrangements. I may have been tied up and left helpless, but I was being pleasured to a degree beyond any other. This went on for quite a while, and I was trying to will myself to cum, but I just couldn't. My cock was rock solid, but I couldn't do anything. After a while, I was still pleasured, but I was feeling slightly bored. He saw this (somehow) and ripped open my top piece. He fiddled with my nipples and pinched them hard. 

Then he attached nipple clamps to them both. I squealed. He flicked the clamps and the vibrations sent waves of painful pleasure to my entire body. I whimpered like an injured animal at my current situation. Then I felt the clamps being pulled. No... Noo... NOOO... OWWWW... Off came the left clamp. OWWWWW... Off came the right clamp. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" He said. "Let's try that again!" And both clamps were shoved back onto my nipples. I whimpered even harder this time, even to the point of whining. The vibrator was still oscillating. 

It was scary how I was feeling both pain and pleasure at the same time, albeit at different parts of my body. My brain was going clinically insane. His hands started to crawl all over my body again. That wasn't helping my mental state. I made some noises, a slight mix between a moan and a whimper. Then again I felt the clamps being pulled. I whimpered again, this time in fear instead of anything else. The clamps came off, with a lot less pain. I made noises like a puppy finding solace in his owner.

Just as I thought the clamps phase was done, he shoved another set of clamps onto me, this time the pain even more sharp than the previous one. And this set seemed to have something weighing them down. His hands crawled all over my body and I tried to shake him off by inching my body in different directions. Bad move. The clamps were doing their job and inducing pain onto my sore nipples. Every time I shook, the clamps bit harder on me. I was in complete pain. He tickled me all over. I tried to resist, but ended up still shaking around. The clamps bit harder. If I could, I would've gritted my teeth. But I couldn't because of the gag, so I just kept biting on it. It nearly broke my jaw because of its size. Then I felt the same stinging pain with my nipples being tugged on. I whimpered softly, and (as instructed by him) breathed in and out hard, then the clamps came off. He tickled my (now VERY sensitive) nipples, before stopping.

It was time for a break as My hands were starting to get numb. The vibrator was turned off (he was very surprised at how I could've stayed so hard for so long). The ropes were removed, save for those hugging my dear body. I drank a few glasses of water and had a short break for me to catch my breath, and for me to relax after laughing that much.


I lay on the bed (with ropes still hugging me), and he started to cuddle me. Then he dragged me to the centre of the bed, and spread my limbs in all directions. It felt like dismemberment in some way (like some ancient royal punishment). I was tied up to the 4 corners of the mattress. From being locked down on the chair to being tied spread-eagle at the bed - either way I'm helpless and completely vulnerable to any attacks, to anyone who wants to just abuse my sorry body. My cock was still rock hard (after so long wtf), throbbing away as the cold air-con blew at it, dying to cum after so much pleasure. My overly sensitised nipples pointing up to the ceiling, the velcro of my top piece trapped between them and the rope, adding to the sensitivity of my nipples - just screaming for attention. What a sight for sore eyes. I was left alone for a while for me to accustom to the new predicament I was in.

A hand crept up my torso. Then another. Both split ways to tickle my nipples. I tried to shove off the hand that was manhandling me - obviously to much failure since I was tied up spread-eagle. My limbs shook violently, trying to escape from this sadistic set-up. The only thing I could do was to clench my fists tight and bear with it - well that and screaming gibberish, and randomly squirming on the bed in whatever slight square inch the ropes allowed. Then it stopped. I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath after that huge scary adrenaline rush.

A hood was placed over my head this time. I was left in complete darkness, save for a hole for my nose and mouth to breathe. My rope shackles were tightened so as to ensure I didn't move the entire mattress again. For a while nothing had happened. Then I felt damp warmth at my stomach. 

The damp warmth moved upwards towards my nipples. I screamed as I hallucinated all the crazy things that could've been happening. I felt a warm and damp suction on my right nipple, coupled with something playful flicking my nipples. He was sucking my right nipple, then my left nipple (by now that was significantly more sensitive than the right for hell knows why) was being played with. I moaned in deep pleasure as this went on. Then the hood was removed.

"Am I hard?"
"No you're soft."
"Really? Aww man. I thought I was going to be hard again..."
"In your dreams. You're bloody rock hard as usual..."
"Ohhhh..."

His hands swept my thighs, my body all over again. I was squirming, but he clamped my left thigh between his knees, effectively preventing me from moving around. The only way I could make any action was through my weak arms flailing within their means. My right thigh tried to make some action, but his arm held it down. His tongue played with my nipples as I tried to move away. I got so desperate my head bobbed up and down, bringing my chest together with it, but since I was tied down there wasn't much I could move about. I laughed and started to murmur gibberish. With a smile on his face, he stopped and got up.

When he got back, my right nipple was being sucked again, but the hand playing with the left nipple moved off to jerk off my cock. It was all lubed up, my foreskin exposed once again (thankfully without any pain whatsoever). My cock was being jerked off violently. I felt his hand thumping up and down my crotch, occasionally banging my balls. It was painful, but my mind was more on the sexual stimulation that I was experiencing right now. My sensitive cockhead was screaming at every action done. I was struggling at how it was making me so aroused (weird huh). OHH OHHH OHHHH CUMMING CUMMING... OHH... 

Then his hand stopped. WHHHYYYYYYY. SHITTTTT... AHHHHH... Then it went on again. The same violent jerking, thumping my crotch again. I squirmed around in the bed at this immense pleasure. And the same cycle continued. OHH OHHHH OHHH YESSS YESSS CUMMIN- and then he stopped. AHHHHHH. I tried to hump the air in a vain attempt to give myself an orgasm - I think I was in a mental state too insane to even think straight. 

This entire cycle continued for quite a while until eventually... OHHHHH OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS YESSSSSSS CUMMING CUMMING and his hand continued to jerk me off then he stopped. Cum flowed out of my cock slowly, dripping down my cock onto my pants. My cock was more sensitive now, and the cycle continued again. OHHHHH OHHHHH YESSSS YESSSSS CUMMINGGGGGGG... More cum flowed down my red throbbing cock.

I was very much ignoring what was going on at my nipples at this point in time. I subconsciously knew that they were being sucked, being pleasured and all, but fuck, my cock was screaming in agonising pleasure, how could I just ignore that? Then again, I felt my insides twisting, my legs bent in awkward angles, me on the edge of an orgasm YESSSS YESSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS and cum flowed down once more. This went on for quite a while. 

Nearing the end, he still jerked me violently, the occasional banging on my balls, I twisted, squirmed and jolted around my limited maneuvering area. He bent down, asked "Is there more?" I tried hard to bring myself to an orgasm mentally, but was so tired at the end I said "Don't... Think... So..." I don't know how many times in total I came, but I doubt it was many since he said "There's a lot more inside you... You're gonna go home a horny boy..." Oh well.

He released my rope shackles, then cuddled me on the bed. He licked my nipples again, making me flutter with horny hallucinations. I felt so relaxed and peaceful, yet horny and aroused. We hugged tight. My hands crawled all over his body (for once). Stopped with the intention to wash up, but we were still horny, so I licked his nipples up while he was standing in front of me at the bed and as I did that, my hands crept around his back, then down to his thighs, then up to his ass. "No..." he said as he brushed them away.

He then slowly pulled away, and jerked me off again. I fell with my back flat on the bed again, but kept arching up to see him jerking it off.

The session was over... or was it not?