It was just another cold lonely night. My Phone buzzed...
"Knotty. Your target is approaching. Along the path. Thats where you strike!"
"Knotty. Your target is approaching. Along the path. Thats where you strike!"
Yet another night job for me.
I head to my strike position and waited...
My target for tonight is a homophobic straight guy who had offended my client.
And how is this my business?
Its cause I volunteer at a Dark Organisation. "KnottyInc"
and their business is my business.
"Knotty, you should see him heading you way.
Green shirt, Yellow shorts."
"Roger... Target spotted, Im moving in."
I walked past him in the opposite direction, making sure he is indeed the subject for tonight.
5 Steps after I walked past him. I stopped and turned around.
He is the one.
He is the one.
I followed him down the path, slowly picking up my pace ...
Just within Arms reach... I sprang on him from behind. Pulled a Beenie over his head and pinned him to the ground. He sure did put up a fight. But it was useless.
I dragged him to a nearby lamp post as he yelled for help.
The path was empty.
No one could hear his screams.
It dint take long for me to secure his arms behind his back to the lamp pole.
I grabbed him by his face. Spit at it and told him.
"You know where you are boy? This is where horny Men comes out to play at night!"
"noo Fuck.. let me go ... Who are u. Wat do u wan..." he begged.
"I am who I am, and I know who you are. But Why are you here? Do you know?"
"fuck u... Fucking Homo shit... Fucking let me go..." he rebutted
"Ah.. Yes. .This is why you are here.
Tonight we will see who is the Fucking Homo."
I tore his shirt apart to revel his lean bod.
And pulled his shorts off leaving him in his undies.
"You will be such a nice catch tonight for the horny men around..."
I whispered into his ears as i ran my fingers down his chest to his lean abs.
"Someone is enjoying it, I see."
I said as i fondled his bulge thru his undies.
Its all hard and throbbing... Maybe you do like Guys.
Just that you dont want to accept that fact. Thus you go around picking on Homo boys.
But tonight. You will be here to be picked on by Homo boys.
I spat on him and added,
"If you wan your clothes back. you better behave. Scream for help and You will be left here to fend for yourself."
With that said, I pulled off his undies and left him at the Lamp pole.
A few guys started to approach our area.
Looking curiously at the bonded boy at the lamp pole.
Some touched him. Some licked him.
A few stood in the shadows to watch.
It dint take long before a few guys unloaded their load on him.
The horny guys come and go... most just touching him, feeling his hot lean bod while a few others added more cum on his body.
After an hr... it was time for me to finish him off.
The crowd was dying down too.
I untied him and pushed him back onto the path.
He walked in fear, not knowing if he is getting his shorts back.
I pulled whats left of his shirt away and left him butt naked.
He wandered around the path. Begging me for his shorts back.
But all I did was to molest his naked body.
Playing his nipples as his cock throbbed hard.
Noooo he begged. Pls.. pls.... Pls give me back my shorts...
Sure... but I want you to jerk off and shoot ur cum all over yourself.
He sat down in the middle of the path.
Without a choice, he had to jerk himself off.
and Shoot his cum all over his body.
He got his shorts back...
and also a fresh load of Knotty cum on his chest.
I walked off into the path.
Mission Accomplished.


















