=#= Disclaimer =#=

This blog contains HOMOSEXUAL & BDSM CONTENT. If you are under-aged or offended by such materials, Please click here.
+ All models are of legal age at the time of session + All pix are posted with the consent of all models + No one was hurt in the making of this blog. + Stories on this blog are fictional, any similarities between the characters, locations, events, etc are totally coincidental.

Tuesday, June 3, 2025

I am captured.

 My Fighter Jet crash landed just miles away from where I landed. I passed out from the impact. 
And when i woke... I Saw white.

 A white hood was placed over my head with my hands tied above me. 

 Suddenly I was gasping for air as my captor poured water over my hooded face.

 I was freed from the cubicle and told to wait at the door for my Interrogation.
 
 I told them i wont Talk, but they dint need me to. 
A smelly worn sock was placed at the end of the gas mask tube. 

 It dint take long for them to find my weak spots. 

 I was retied onto a hard platform. More ropes were added, making me totally helpless.

 And my weak spot still refuse to hide. I was in so much trouble. 

 I felt wires connected. It cant be electro... can it..."MMPppHH!!!" 
A nice sweaty undies was placed on my face.

 The stench of the sweaty undies, along with a pair of nipple clamps did its job by keeping me rock hard.

 After a few hours, i was retied on the chair. 

 This made it easier for my captor to torture me.

 Somehow my cock was hard. It mus have been due to a week of not jerking off.

 Gagged, helpless and hard. Not much i could do to save myself now. 

After hours of torture... they finally took my gag out. Hey. whois gonna free me!!!.
And why does my flight suit have nipples access.